The Broadcaster Nano Wi-Fi is a barebone electronic device suitable for decoding different IP audio streams. It is compatible with most common stream protocols such as Icecast and SHOUTcast beyond being compatible with VLC media player and Broadcaster transmitters.
Now in production, available from 1st October.
- Codecs: Ogg Vorbis and MP3 (VBR/CBR) up to 320 kbps
- Stream connections: HTTP, RTP, Raw UDP, and Icecast and SHOUTcast sources
- Power supply: Micro USB plug
- Line-Out: Phone connector 3.5 mm
- Consumer audio −10dBV
- TCP/IP: Wireless 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Configuration: event-based up to 10 different sources/events
Theater & Cinema
Sync elementary and real-time streams with the built-in delay-tuner.
Broadcast ritual and mass celebrations with a single to multi-points stream.
Embed your barebone stream player to contain deployment costs.
Do you need other ideas? Explore our showroom.
- Event set up
- Configure failover
- Factory reset
- Firmware upgrade
- Settings backup
FAQs | Use Cases | Downloads | Contact Us