The Broadcaster Micro Wi-Fi is a barebone electronic device suitable for decoding different IP audio streams. It is compatible with most common stream protocols such as Icecast and SHOUTcast beyond being compatible with VLC media player and Broadcaster transmitters.
Now in production, available from 1st October.
- Codecs: Ogg Vorbis, MP3 (VBR/CBR) up to 320 kbps, and FLAC
- Stream connections: USB, HTTP, RTP, Raw UDP, and Icecast and SHOUTcast sources
- Failover: TCP/IP Backup and USB
- Advertising: USB files
- Power supply: 7V to 36V – 2W
- Line-Out: 2 x RCA
- Consumer audio −10dBV
- TCP/IP: Wireless 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Configuration: event-based up to 15 different sources/events
Surround your customers with your themed radio.
Program periodic advertising while playback your audio stream.
Embed your barebone stream player to contain deployment costs.
Do you need other ideas? Explore our showroom.
- Event set up
- Configure failover
- Factory reset
- Firmware upgrade
- Settings backup
FAQs | Use Cases | Downloads | Contact Us