The Broadcaster Pro ETH is a barebone electronic device suitable for decoding different IP audio streams. It is compatible with most common stream protocols such as Icecast and SHOUTcast beyond being compatible with VLC media player and Broadcaster transmitters.
Prototyping phase, send your feedback.
- Codecs: Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, and WAV
- Up Stream connections: HTTP, RTP, Raw UDP, and Icecast and SHOUTcast sources
- Recording: USB and microSD
- Power supply: 7V to 36V – 5W
- Line-In: 2 x RCA −10dBV or Professional +4dBu audio
- Line-Out: 2 x RCA Consumer audio −10dBV
- S/PDIF Out: Coaxial & Tos Link
- TCP/IP: RJ45 Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- IoT feature: 2 x isolated inputs, 2 x isolated output, 2 x relays
- Configuration: event-based up to 10 different sources/events
Professional multifaction backup audio stream transmitter.
Directly stream to up to 10 Broadcaster receivers.
Embed your barebone stream transmitter to contain deployment costs.
Do you need other ideas? Explore our showroom.