To upgrade the firmware of your Broadcaster, connect the device to the Internet.
1. Connect to your Broadcaster page.
Use our discovery tool to find the Broadcaster IP address in your LAN.
2. Navigate to the Settings page and scroll down to the Firmware section.
3. Click on CHECK NEW button, the Broadcaster verifies if a new firmware is available to be downloaded.
4. Whether a new firmware is available the DOWNLOAD button appears. Click on the DOWNLOAD button to download and upgrade the Broadcaster’s firmware.
5. A bar shows the download in progress. Wait a few seconds while downloading the new firmware the upgrade starts automatically.
6. When the download process is completed the Broadcast reboots and installs the new firmware, the red LED blinks quickly to show the firmware upgrade.
7. Reload Settings page the new firmware is running.