Last update 21 October 2019
Who we are
Our website address is:
Our legal address is:
Amsterdam, 1043 GR
- When we say “we,” “our”, “us”, or “LPSystems” we are referring to LPSystems B.V.
- “Services” means any services provided by the LPSystems website(s).
- “Products” means the physical products produced and sold by LPSystems B.V. including, for example, device, PCBs, accessories, and any kits.
- “You” means yourself and any entities you represent. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity, its affiliates, and users associated with it. if you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
- “Third Party Products” includes but is not limited to applications, websites, APIs, cloud services, software, or hardware, produced by anyone other than LPSystems, that interact with, use or connect to any LPSystems Products or Services.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on this website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use collected data only internally and never provided such data to third parties.
Who we share your data with
Collected data for login purpose is used only internally and never released for third party use.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
You can use the https://lpsystems.eu/contact-form to ask clarification on your data.
Links to other websites