The Broadcaster Standard ETH is a barebone electronic device suitable for decoding different IP audio streams. It is compatible with most common stream protocols such as Icecast and SHOUTcast beyond being compatible with VLC media player and Broadcaster transmitters.
- Codecs: Ogg Vorbis and MP3 (VBR/CBR) up to 320 kbps
- Up Stream connections: HTTP, RTP, Raw UDP, and Icecast and SHOUTcast sources
- Advertising: USB files
- Power supply: 7V to 36V – 2W
- Line-In: Phone connector 3.5 mm
- Consumer audio −10dBV
- TCP/IP: RJ45 Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Configuration: event-based up to 10 different sources/events
Cheap backup audio stream transmitter.
Live streams your events to a Relay server.
Embed your barebone stream transmitter to contain deployment costs.
Do you need other ideas? Explore our showroom.