The Broadcaster Amp ETH is a barebone electronic device suitable for decoding different IP audio streams. It is compatible with most common stream protocols such as Icecast and SHOUTcast beyond being compatible with VLC media player and Broadcaster transmitters.
Now in production, available from 1st November.
- Codecs: Ogg Vorbis, MP3 (VBR/CBR) up to 320 kbps, and FLAC
- Stream connections: USB, HTTP, RTP, Raw UDP, and Icecast and SHOUTcast sources
- Failover: backup and USB
- Advertising: USB files
- Power supply: 7V to 36V – 60W
- Line-Out: 4 x Terminal blocks 2x30W @ 8Ω
- TCP/IP: RJ45 Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Configuration: event-based up to 15 different sources/events
Wellness & SPA
Perfect for embedded integration with no additional components needs.
Program periodic advertising while playback your radio.
Embed your barebone stream player with the built-in power amplifier to contain deployment costs.
Do you need other ideas? Explore our showroom.